Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Valentine's Day
Ken and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. I came home to some beautiful flowers sitting on the kitchen table along with a new ipod armband for working out. I gave Ken the 1st season of Camelot, which he had never seen, but seemed interested to start watching it. For dinner we decided to head down to Newport Beach to have dinner at the Rusty Pelican.
We made reservations, but hit major traffic driving down which was something that I was not expecting. When we arrived to the restaurant, we had to sit on the street for literaly 5 minutes becasue there were only 2 valet guys working and they weren't moving cars nearly fast enough. Needless to say we finally got into the parking lot, but not before Ken made it quite clear how much he hated people not paying attention. Anyways, we get inside and get a table right next to the windows over looking the harbor. It was a beautiful night and we had some amazing food. I had the Sea Bass which is was to die for, and Ken had the salmon with shrimp. As we were leaving the lobby was so packed which made me very thankful that we got an early reservation. When we got home we rented the movie Moneyball which stars Brad Pitt...and it was a really good movie!
Thanks babe for a great Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment