Wednesday, June 20, 2012
We're having a BOY!!!
So over Father's Day weekend we decided to do a gender reveal cake to find out the sex of our baby. I picked up the cake on Sunday and took it to my folks house before church, so that it wouldn't melt in my car. After church, we went to my aunt and uncle's house in Laguna Niguel, and had a nice lunch with the family. The cake was going to be fore dessert. Ken was able to come hang out for a little bit and share in this special time as we were finding out. All of the family gathered around and had their cameras out ready to take pictures. I cut into the cake and when I pulled out a piece...the frosting was blue! We're having a BOY!!! Ahhhh! We are so excited about this little baby and can't wait to meet him in October! Here are some pictures from that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment