Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas time!

Oh how I love the Holidays! Since I was off work during this time, I really got to enjoy spending time with family and of course my little man! Christmas was so fun and of course so busy. We had our yearly tradition with the Roberts family where we watch Christmas Vacation. It was so fun this year because of course Kelly and I had our little babies with us. Funny thing...Kelly had baby Brooklyn on the same day that I had Wyatt! We think they had this planned! Anyways, we also had our tradition with the Kline family the Sunday before Christmas. We all missed Vickie of course. She flew to Texas to be with Nathan and Amy because Amy was 4 centimeters and we all thought that baby Luke was going to come any day. Christmas Eve was so busy...I had to finish wrapping gifts and we went to church for the first time with Wyatt and he did so well. He slept pretty much the whole time. We also had our family tradition of eating fondue and watching White Christmas at my folks house. Christmas morning Ken and I opened gifts at our house with Wyatt and then got ready and headed to my parents house for a full day. Wyatt got some clothes, toys and books for Christmas. He was so excited about the day that he didn't want to sleep at all. He finally crashed around 10 pm and slept all night till about 6 am!!! All in all we had a great Christmas and I can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment