Monday, April 8, 2013
Happy 5 months Wyatt
I can't believe that my baby is already 5 months old! Where is the time going? He is just getting so big. He's had some big milestones happen these past few weeks. He started sleeping in his crib at night, which was so hard for me at first, but now I love it. I don't have to tip-toe around him when I get up for work in the morning. He is also sleeping in his crib at nap time. We are still working on naps, but hopefully he will get the hang out it soon. Another big milestone is that he finally rolled over!! :) I'm so proud of him and when he did it, he had a huge smile on his face! I love seeing him try and conquer these huge milestones! We are going to try rice cereal soon, so that will be fun! Wyatt, Mommy and daddy love you very much and you are just a joy. We can't wait to see what God has in store for you!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment