Sunday, September 8, 2013
Happy 10 months Wyatt
I can't believe that my little guy is already 10 months old! Where did the time go? Wyatt loves to pull himself up on to everything and is a very curious little boy. He wants to go everywhere and be everywhere is is not always a good thing. He loves being outside looking at the trees and pulling leaves off of them. Wyatt can stand for a few seconds on his own, and I have a feeling that he will definitely be walking by either his 1st birthday or a little after it. His new obsession is climbing stairs! (Scary for mommy). Wyatt just loves climbing stairs and every time he get a chance to do it he is so proud of himself. We also started giving him a sippy cup to drink some water, and he loves it. Please stop growing little man! I can't believe that you will be a year old in just a few months! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment