Sunday, September 1, 2013

WOW I'm so far behind on blogging!

Where or where has the time gone? I guess I've been a little preoccupied from being a working mom! Here are a few updates about Wyatt:


- He is 9 months, but will be 10 months in just a few days (how is my baby that old already?)
- He is crawling everywhere
- He loves to pull himself up and is starting to walk along the couch
- He is eating solid baby food (favorites are: sweet potatoes, squash, peaches, pears)
- Wyatt is 20 lbs and getting heavier by the day it seems (loves to eat)!
- He now has 4 teeth and another one is starting to come in on top (two bottom and two top)
- Sleeps through the night...which is great for mommy!
- He is a very active child...is always on the move!
- Wyatt loves to laugh
- Loves bath time and sitting in the pool and kicking his legs (it is a sight to see)


A few pictures from May





Pictures from June





Some pictures from July





No comments:

Post a Comment